Skip to main content

Are you a legal professional? Visit our professional site

Search for legal issues
For help near (city, ZIP code or county)
Please enter a legal issue and/or a location

Hawaii Small Claims Courts

In Hawaii, Hawaii Revised Statutes, Title 34, Ch. 633, Sections 27-36 allows that the Small Claims Division of the District Court may only handle small claims cases. The amount claimed for recovery can be no more than $3,500.

  • Hawai'i Small Claims Court General information from the Hawai`i State Judiciary.
  • Last updated on 12/22/08


    Next Steps

    Contact a qualified attorney to help you with preparing for and dealing with going to court.

    Help Me Find a Do-It-Yourself Solution

    Find a Lawyer

    More Options