Idaho Small Claims Courts
In Idaho, the Magistrate Division of the District Court processes small claims that do not exceed $4,000, per Idaho Statute 1-2301.
- Small Claims in Idaho Video from the Idaho State Judiciary.
- Forms: Small Claims. Form packets are available as doc/rtf, pdf, and SOME packets are available in an online interactive format. All interactive forms are housed with Idaho Legal Aid Services.
- Idaho District Court websites
- Second Judicial District Small Claims Information Includes forms and instructions.
- Third Judicial District Small Claims Court. Includes forms and online guides.
- Fifth Judicial District Small Claims Basic information about small claims.
- Sixth Judicial District Small Claims Features "How to File or Defend a Case in Small Claims Court," "How to Collect a Small Claims Judgment," and downloadable small claims forms.
Last updated on 07/08/2013
You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help
Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.