Skip to main content
Find a Lawyer
Please enter a legal issue and/or a location
Begin typing to search, use arrow keys to navigate, use enter to select

Tax Forms

Most people who file their own state and federal taxes typically starts with IRS Form 1040, but this is far from the only form you will need, or even the only possible form you can file. There are three different income forms to choose from, and to claim certain deductions you need to attach separate forms that prove your eligibility for the deduction. FindLaw's "Tax Forms" section provides links to tax forms used for filing with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and in each of the 50 states, as well explanations on when to use each form.

Learn About Tax Forms

You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help

Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.

Or contact an attorney near you:
Was this helpful?

Copied to clipboard

Find a Lawyer

More Options