Products and Services
FindLaw offers a variety of industry-leading products and services to meet the marketing needs of today's law firms. From award-winning websites to social media tools that keep your firm's name in the minds of consumers, FindLaw's world-class team of digital marketers, writers, and designers are ready to take your firm's online marketing to the next level.
Why FindLaw Lawyer Marketing?
Whether you already have some form of lawyer marketing in place, or are starting from scratch, FindLaw provides the knowledge, technology, and know-how to develop a marketing presence that helps attract clients.
Marketing options include:
- Website design and content creation to ensure that your firm has the best possible online presence to attract quality visitors to your website.
- Online advertising options on FindLaw.com that help law firms expand their base of potential clients easily and instantly.
- Blog services to help with the creation, optimization, and distribution of blogs on your website and social media pages.
- Search engine optimization services provided by our in-house team of experts to get your website noticed by Google and other search engines.
- Social media solutions that can make the most of your professional profiles on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Animated lawyer videos to create a personal connection with clients when they visit your website and social media sites.
- Intake optimization that uses tools like live chat and email connect to turn potential clients who visit your site into high-value connections for your firm.
That is just the beginning. You can learn more about the FindLaw products and services below.
Having a website that showcases your practice and personality is essential to expanding your client base. FindLaw designs websites with the unique business objectives of the law firm in mind to ensure that each site conveys their distinct professional image to potential clients and targets just the right kind of cases.
Just a few of the benefits and features of our websites include:
- Custom content and web design to ensure that your website looks as good as it reads.
- Blog and content syndication options allowing you the opportunity to add fresh content to your website as frequently as you wish.
- A variety of online advertising options available on FindLaw.com to increase exposure to a much wider audience.
- Email solutions for visitors to get in touch with you directly from your website.
- Custom videos showcasing your personality placed directly on your website.
- Web analytics to help understand and improve your marketing.
- Spanish translation of optimized content to better reach your Spanish-speaking clients.
- SEO expertise from our FindLaw experts to help expand your site visibility.
- Social Media solutions to help expand your brand and your relationships with potential clients.
Get in touch with your local FindLaw consultant to start planning the best website solution for your firm.
Legal Directory Advertising
If growing your client base is a priority, then getting your firm on a FindLaw directory should be too. Each month, more than 11 million people visit FindLaw.com for free legal information or to find an attorney. FindLaw’s directory options put your law firm's expertise in front of people as they learn about the law, ask legal questions, and solve their legal needs.
Law firms may appear on four FindLaw directories:
- FindLaw — Get noticed from consumers who are actively looking for an attorney.
- SuperLawyers is our rating services of outstanding lawyers who are recognized by their peers and have significant achievements as professionals.
- LawInfo places your firm exactly where you want to be when visitors are looking for lawyers in your location and practice area.
- Abogado.com is our Spanish-language directory.
Terms and conditions may apply. Find out more about our directory listing options and contact a FindLaw representative.
Having a blog helps increase your law firm’s visibility by driving more visitors from search engines such as Google to your website. FindLaw’s Blog Services product has many features and benefits, including:
- An easy-to-use blog platform utilizing a dashboard with RSS feeds to help with topic generation, and optimization features to improve SEO on each post.
- Writer training and tech support to help you become an efficient and impactful blogger.
- Blog writing services — we can do it for you.
- On-going promotion and support for your posts via social media and the FindLaw Legal Blog Network.
Your FindLaw consultant can tell you more about blog options and the benefits of adding a blog to your website.
SEO and Search Visibility
Once you have that unique, professional website that targets just the right kinds of clients and cases, you'll want to ensure search engines like Google can send qualified visitors to your site. The FindLaw team of experienced search engine optimization (SEO) specialists can develop a legal marketing strategy around your business goals which will attract the right prospects to your site. Some features of the strategy include:
- Ongoing content promotion through social media channels. To engage prospects, FindLaw will promote your articles and information on the social media sites your prospects are using every day.
- Continuous website optimization. From website performance evaluation to ongoing keyword consulting, to online marketing metrics, FindLaw monitors your attorney website to ensure it retains its visibility and performance over time.
- Strategic content syndication. Sharing your content across other websites and media channels is a powerful way to extend your reach and visibility to prospects.
Learn more about SEO solutions for your firm. Get in touch with your local FindLaw consultant and begin planning the best approach to reach potential clients today.
Social Media Solutions
Creating a professional social media profile on networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn can help law firms build their online audience, enhance their brand, and generate quality leads. With the popularity of social media growing every day, joining social networks has never been more important. Not only is FindLaw a well-known member of many social networks, we are also professionals at helping law firms find similar success.
Some of the features and benefits our Social Media Solution products provide include:
- Social media profile setup to get you started on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Training programs to show you how to make a connection with your online followers and to best promote your practice.
- Content services curated by FindLaw social media experts to help you find relevant information of interest to your practice and your followers.
- Analytics to help you see the impact of your social media efforts.
A strong social media presence is important for every law firm. Talk with a FindLaw consultant about our Social Media Solutions.
A video allows you to make a personal connection with potential clients and showcase your expertise in a way that written content cannot. Not only does a video create an instant connection much quicker than static content can, it also allows for a more efficient client recruitment process. Some of the benefits and features of a FindLaw Lawyer Video include:
- Video concept and message development to ensure that you are getting your point across.
- Video editing by our experienced staff.
- Distribution of your video on your website and other channels such as social media.
Get in touch with your local FindLaw consultant to begin maximizing your online presence with lawyer video.
Attracting Potential Clients
The real goal of attracting visitors to your site is turning them into potential clients -- in other words, conversion. FindLaw has developed ways for you to transform potential clients who come to your site into valuable connections for your firm. These include:
- WebChat/Call Answering provides 24/7 coverage by an operator who will collect contact and key information so that you never miss a call or email.
Your local FindLaw consultant can help you plan the best way convert potential clients starting today.
FindLaw offers individualized services that make these products a good fit for any size firm in any locale. The best way to learn everything you need to know about lawyer marketing and why it's important for your firm is to talk to a FindLaw consultant.