Before You Sue
- Is There a Time Limit to File a Lawsuit? What Are Statutes of Limitations? It's critical that you file your lawsuit on time. Here's what you need to know. (FindLaw)
Representing Yourself in Court
- Should You Represent Yourself in Court? Represent yourself effectively in court, without being intimidated. (FindLaw)
- Judge versus Jury Trials Even if your case is eligible for a jury trial, it's often better to tell it to the judge. (FindLaw)
Lawyers & Legal Malpractice
- Legal Malpractice Lawsuit FAQs Do you think your lawyer screwed up your case? Here are answers to some of the questions you may have about what to do next.(FindLaw)
- How Can I Find and Hire the Right Lawyer? From the State Bar of California. Cover lawyer specialization, advertisements, fee agreements and more. In PDF format.
You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help
Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.