Wyoming Voting Guide
In this voting guide, you will find helpful information on voting in the state of Wyoming, including information on voter eligibility and registration, requesting an absentee ballot, where to vote and what to bring, special accommodations that can be made for voters, and what to do if illegal voting activities are suspected.
Am I Eligible to Vote in Wyoming?
To vote in Wyoming elections, you must:
- Be 18 years of age on Election Day
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Be a resident of Wyoming and of the precinct in which you are registered to vote
- Provide a valid form of identification
You cannot vote in a Wyoming election if you:
- Have been ruled mentally incompetent by a court
- Have been convicted of a felony (although you may be able to have your voting rights restored)
How to Register in Wyoming
There are several ways to register to vote in Wyoming. This includes registering:
You cannot register to vote online in Wyoming. You cannot register at Wyoming Driver License Offices.