Employment Discrimination and Harassment: Resources
This section contains links to resources pertaining to employment discrimination and harassment. To suggest an item for this section, please contact us.
Federal Anti-Discrimination Laws
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act
- Equal Pay Act of 1963
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 (ADEA)
- Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Sections 501 and 505
- Titles I and V of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA)
- Civil Rights Act of 1991
Resources from the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- EEOC Field Offices
- Filing a Charge of Employment Discrimination
- EEOC Resources in Other Languages:
- FindLaw Guide: Civil Rights
- FindLaw Legal News: Civil Rights
- Disability.gov: Employment
Section of federal interagency web portal for disability-related information and resources.
- State Civil Rights Offices
- U.S. Commission on Civil Rights
- From the U.S. Department of Justice:
You Don’t Have To Solve This on Your Own – Get a Lawyer’s Help
Meeting with a lawyer can help you understand your options and how to best protect your rights. Visit our attorney directory to find a lawyer near you who can help.
Contact a qualified employment discrimination attorney to make sure your rights are protected.